Panasonic WV-SC384 Network Camera Firmware 1.80.121
Tipo de arquivo: Firmware.
Sistema operacional: AnyOS.
Nome do arquivo: sc384_180E_cam_121.zip.
Bit: 32/64 Bit.
– Added “Advanced VBR” to the “Transmission priority” of H.264.
– Changed to an optional function of “Face detection outline display” and “Advanced func.”effective from newly production units in July, 2013. This is effective from newly production units only and nothing influences existing units (which the function is already usable) even if the firmware version 1.80 (and newer) would be installed.
– Added a message of “Time past from the date of manufacture” in the page of Upgrade (Maintenance).
– Added “Auto” as choice in language selection.
– Changed the settings about “Time zone” and “Summer time” from NTP (Server) to Basic (Basic).
– Added setting for “Monitor out” (NTSC/PAL switching) onto Basic (Basic).
– Added “Area” selection to the “DDNS” setting.
– Added “HTTP alarm notification”.
– Supported SSL Mail Server.
– Added “Forcible black & white mode”, “Forcible Super Dynamic” and “Forcible WDR” to the schedule.
– Supported case of missing “/” (slash) at the end of “HTTP” in path or header “Host:”.
– Added displaying the “Log” in live and “Permission level of viewing logs” settings.
– Changed the label of “List” button on the “Live” page to “List/Play”.
– Added “Initial display stream on the browser” setting.
– Added “Focus distance” at Focus settings.
– Added Internet function.
– Added the following returned values of CGI that is to receive built-in functions of the camera; 1) Type of license for Key Management System. 2) Advanced VBR. 3) Fog compensation.
– Removed the version information of ONVIF from the CGI to receive status of built-in function.
– Improved speed of retrieving data for playing back H.264 video recorded on SD memory card.
– Improved response time for HTTPS access.
– Supported the combination of Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10.
– Improved that Authentication error took some time while connecting with Digest Authentication.
– Fixed an issue that Cancel may not be accepted while downloading video from the page of playing back video on IE9.
– Schedule recording may not be started even if “Use” were selected at setting of SD Memory Card. Switching it to “Use” within scheduled period. Fixed to start recording, properly.