Panasonic WV-SUD638 Network Camera Firmware 2.58
Dosya tipi: Firmware.
Işleti̇m Si̇stemi: AnyOS.
Dosya adı: sud638_258ES.zip.
Bit: 32/64 Bit.
– Improved security.
– In CGI command of “get_io2”, added new parameter “3” for “format” so that possible to obtain Command alarm / i-VMD information.
– Discarded a restriction that only “Unicast port (AUTO)” in RTSP transmission would be available when “Transmission type” is “On”.
– Improved PAN / TILT / ZOOM position accuracy of ONVIF command.
– Improved possible to obtain PAN / TILT / ZOOM position by ONVIF command during Panning/Tilting/Zooming.
– Leaked POST connection. in a case of disconnect network in “over HTTP” for 2 and half minutes or more.
– PAN/TILT/ZOOM may not work. By a certain range of speed parameter of ContinuosMove command of ONVIF.
– Unable to work manual focus function. By ONVIF command.
– Appeared red vertical bar. When setting “Auto slow shutter” in settings relating to image quality (“Image adjust” setup menu) to anything other thank “Off(1/30s)”.
– Slowest speed of Panning/Tilting was 0.09 deg/s although it should be 0.065 deg/s according to the specifications.
– Image capture size may become incorrect. By setting Image capture size from Image Viewer.
– Administrator password may be deleted.
Added new Panasonic alarm notifications as follow;
– SD-MEMORY WRITE ERROR
– SD-MEMORY READ ERROR
– SD-MEMORY DELETE ERROR
– SD-MEMORY FILESYSTEM ERROR
– SD-MEMORY OTHER ERROR
Updating a camera’s firmware
– Download the latest firmware file and save it on your PC.
– Click the [Maintenance] tab.
– On the left side of the screen under [Maintenance], click [Update Firmware].
– Click [Update Firmware]. The camera will automatically restart.
– After the camera restarts, a dialog prompts you to select the firmware file.
– Click [Browse…]. A dialog prompts you to specify the location of the firmware file.
– Select the firmware file you downloaded from the Panasonic Network Camera website and click [Open]. The selected file name is displayed.
– Confirm the file name, then click [Update Firmware].
– The [Updating firmware.] screen is displayed, and then the [Restarting now…] screen is displayed.
– When the firmware update is complete, the camera’s top page is displayed.
– You can confirm the camera’s firmware version on the top page.
– Confirm the camera’s new firmware version on the top page.
– Do not turn off the power during a firmware update.
– All images buffered in the internal memory are deleted when the firmware is updated.
– All alarm logs are deleted when the firmware is updated.
– You can also use the Setup Program to update the camera’s firmware.
– The camera’s current firmware version can be confirmed on the [Top] page and the [Status] page.
– It might take ten minutes or more to update the firmware according to the network conditions.