Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming 2.0 (rev. 1.0) BIOS F13
Type de fichier: BIOS.
Système d’exploitation: AnyOS, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Nom de fichier: mb_bios_z370-aorus-ultra-gaming-2.0_f13_n.zip.
Bit: 32/64 Bit.
– Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
– Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– Intel Optane Memory Ready
– ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A
– Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Header
– Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
– ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors
– Intel GbE LAN Gaming Network with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
– RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips
– Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
– Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
– Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
– USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
– Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
– Ultra Durable 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
– Lightning-Fast Intel Thunderbolt 3 AIC Support
– APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
– Update iRST to improve Optane compatibility with future 9th Gen CPU
– A BIOS flash utility embedded in Flash ROM. Not all motherboards have the Q-Flash, please use @BIOS or DOS flash utility to update BIOS if your motherboard does not have Q-Flash.
– Features: With this utility, you only have to stay in the BIOS menu when you want to update BIOS. No need to enter DOS or O.S. mode.
– Caution: Make sure you have a functional floppy disk with the correct BIOS version for your motherboard.
– A Windows-based BIOS live update utility.
– Features: @BIOS helps you search for, download, and then update the latest BIOS in Windows operating system.
– Caution: Make sure your O.S. environment is stable.
DOS Flash utility:
– Features: The flash utility is a combination of AMI and AWARD BIOS flash utility. You can use it with both AMI and AWARD BIOS.
– Caution: Make sure you have a functional DOS boot disk with the correct BIOS version for your motherboard.