Wacom Desktop Center does not recognize the tablet

Send your request for drivers, firmware, bios and utilities.
baichi

Wacom Desktop Center does not recognize the tablet

Post by baichi »

Hello,

I recently had to reformat my computer, and since then, I have been unable to use my Bamboo Wacom tablet.

I remember that in addition to the Wacom Desktop Center, I had something else installed in my programs, but impossible to remember what it was.

My computer detects my tablet without problem, but the pen only works in mouse mode (no pressure, ect) and the Desktop software cannot find my tablet at all. I tried the most recurrent solutions (Device Manager, or driver update ...) but things like "ServiceTabletWacom" (a name like that) do not even appear, as if the driver that I tried to install several times (the most recent as well as the oldest) only installed Wacom Desktop Center and nothing else.

Anyone know another solution?

Thank you in advance!
roza

Post by roza »

Hello,

As I remembered this type of hardware must first install the software provided with and then during the installation of the driver, it asks you to insert it in the usb port not the reverse, it is likely the concern this type of software only reacts to the installation and therefore if you have plug something else in the meantime on the usb port, the windows registry does not communicate that the usb 2 and use for your tablet while at the very beginning. Then it will be recognized by the software and therefore it will be registered in the windows registry.

Regards, Roza.