DELL XPS 15 9570 - Nvidia Card(Error code - 43)

Send your request for drivers, firmware, bios and utilities.
zina

DELL XPS 15 9570 - Nvidia Card(Error code - 43)

Post by zina »

Hello!

I've got a problem with videocard on my Dell xps. Nvidia shows error code 43 and then I've got PCI devices not recognized (code 28)

Setup:
Laptop: DELL XPS 15 9570
Windows 10 - 64 bit

Graphic cards:
1 - Intel (R) - UHD Graphic 630 (works perfectly).
2 (integrated) - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with Max-Q Design (bug since last updates).

After updating my Nvidia graphics card (December 15th)
The "nvlddmkm.sys" file made my computer crash in blue screen, and forcibly restart, then 10 seconds after it crashes again and restarts in a loop ...

I had to restart in safe mode, delete this file "nvlddmkm.sys" completely uninstall the Nvidia graphics card. To only use my Intel card.
I tried to install the very last updates of Nvidia (with the hotfixes) dated December 18th, but same: always the SAME problem: crash with this file.
After having seen several solutions: I deleted via DDU + Registar registry manager everything concerning my Nvidia graphics card in order to reinstall an older driver, which I found on the DELL site (and not on Nvidia - because my machine is apparently no longer compatible with the new devices offered by DELL) and it's good I no longer have a problem of incessant restarting, only when restarting on the device manager, the card is displayed in error 43: it did not install correctly.

In addition I notice a whole bunch of devices not installed / bugged present for a week (since these problems started I believe) (in code 28 and there are quite a few as you can see on the screen).

How to install these peripherals there? Is it related to the graphics card?

I went to DELL and I tried to download all the drivers related to my machine:
https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-en ... 90/drivers

only the driver of the Thunderbolt controller refuses to install, the graphics card driver seems to be installed but each time I restart when I go to the device manager it is deactivated in error 43.
In short, I am blocked, my Nvidia card remains unusable despite all my attempts;

I hope you will be able to help me please, thank you!
Happy New Year!
roza

Post by roza »

Hello!

You could try to restore old drivers & settings from backup point if you didn't disabled it in your system.
zina

Post by zina »

Roza, thanks!!

I will try and let you know about results.
zina

Post by zina »

Quick update!

I rolled back to previous stable state and cancelled future driver updates.

Thanks a lot!!!