Nvidia Geforce 730 Problem

Send your request for drivers, firmware, bios and utilities.
ricchi88

Nvidia Geforce 730 Problem

Post by ricchi88 »

Hello,

This is my "big" concern, having one day opened Nvidia experience, the error 0x0003 was displayed so I could not access it even to update my graphics card, so I tried to find a solution since a few months but nothing then I saw the nvidia telemetry thing saying that could be the problem. So I looked and the "file" was missing, so I looked on the internet to install it more precisely on Nvidia and a mod gave some instructions which I followed and I downloaded a DDU v18.0.1 .7.exe that I launched.
I saw lots of options checked to remove a lot of drivers and the like, and like a moron I thought it would be good to remove what is already checked:/

Now I have nothing, no driver, no Nvidia experience and I have a panel at the bottom right of my screen that I cannot remove saying: "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found Click here to install NVIDIA Control Panel from Microsoft store: " :( I tried, in vain ...

Please help me I understand something, is there at least a way to reinstall everything or to format the graphics card to factory state?
roza

Post by roza »

Hello!

What OS do you have? Win 10 x64 bit?..
ricchi88

Post by ricchi88 »

Yes, I have Win 10 x64. Just updated it.
roza

Post by roza »

Hello!

Try this one:
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/83080/ (Nvidia Official)
ricchi88

Post by ricchi88 »

All is good. Thanks, roza!