Realtek PCIe GBE Family - Network controller impossible to update after a faulty update

Send your request for drivers, firmware, bios and utilities.
Mark

Realtek PCIe GBE Family - Network controller impossible to update after a faulty update

Post by Mark »

Hello,

For a few days I had connection problems. By this I mean that during the day, it happened that when I tried to access a web page, I had a message "connection impossible". The connection was no longer done but when I did a ping check in my cmd, I could receive the info. So I figured that maybe my network card drivers were out of date. So I decide to launch the update from the device manager and there, during the update, it crashes. Since then, I no longer have the network detected.
I tried to install the Realtek driver on another computer and remove / install it but each time I get the message "The Realtek Network controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled please plug the cable."

So I did some research, I gave my bios by default. Nothing seems to work. In addition I have not made a backup of this fact I have no possibility of going back to a backup, nor the possibility of making "return to the old version of the driver" because this option is grayed out. I turn to you as a last resort before proceeding in the worst case with a complete installation of windows.

I have an MSI 970A G43-PLUS motherboard. And the Realtek PCIe GBE Family controller.

Thank you!
roza

Post by roza »

Mark, hello!

Please make a screenshot of the device manager.

Thanks!
Mark

Post by Mark »

Roza, hello!

I removed the device from device manager and then reboot.

Now everything is fine.

Thanks!