High Definition Audio 10 Error Code

Send your request for drivers, firmware, bios and utilities.
ivan

High Definition Audio 10 Error Code

Post by ivan »

Hello,

After my game is crashed I rebooted the pc, and since I have no more sound I have an error code on the Hihg definition Audio Control (besides I have duplicate, 1 with a small yellow triangle desu and the other no.). It shows error code #10.

I also note that when I go to my playback and sound devices, that I can no longer activate nvida output. So I no longer have a recognized audio device.

I try to reinstall the realtek driver but it still doesn't work, I also try to do the same for nvidia, but the problem is that it tells me that it cannot be uninstalled because there is something else who settles or there is nothing.

So I reniatrify my SSD hard drive or windows is installed via the recovery proposed by MSI.

But even after that nothing works and I redo all the steps that I had done before resetting. and now nvidia doesn't even let me install the latest graphics driver, because it tells me the same thing as when I wanted to uninstall it.

PCI \ VEN_8086 & DEV_A348 & SUBSYS_12141462 & REV_10
My hardware id for high definition audio controller.
roza

Post by roza »

Hello!

Have you tried to let the installation of the drivers be done directly by Windows Update?
As much for audio as for Nvidia?
Where did you download your graphic card drivers?
ivan

Post by ivan »

I have 64 bit OS.