Ubiquiti UAP-IW Access Point Firmware 184.108.40.20665
Tipo de archivo: Firmware.
Sistema Operativo: AnyOS.
Nombre del archivo: BZ.qca933x.v220.127.116.1165.190125.1623.bin.
Bit: 32/64 Bit.
Firmware changes since 4.0.15:
– [UAPG2] Improve latency in high traffic installations.
– [UAPG1] Switch to LEDE framework.
– [HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG] Improve stability.
– [HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG] Optimize multicast traffic.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix DTIM provisioning issue.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix a bug in TX power provisioning.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix WiFi Experience feature.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix bandsteering disconnection issue.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix wireless uplink bandwidth mismatch issue.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix displayed RX rate issue.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix available channel list for China.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix fast-apply issue with changing channel width.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix data forwarding issue when client STA roams from wired AP to a wireless uplinked AP.
– [IW-HD] Fix wired 802.1X Auto mode.
– [IW] Fix status LED.
– [UAP] Tweak Wi-Fi Experience scoring.
– [UAP] Improve wireless uplink loop detection feature.
– [UAP] Fix a bug that may cause MAC ACL and bandsteering to conflict in certain configurations.
– [UAP] Fix uplink detection function.
– [UAP] Fix ifindex reporting via SNMP.
– [UAP] Fix the VLAN provisioning bug introduced in 4.0.18.
– [UAP] Properly isolate dynamic VLANs.
– [UAP] Security improvement for guest authentication.
– [XG6POE] Improve PD auto detect.
– [XG6POE] Fix PoE issue which may occur on device reboot.
– [USW] Fix various bugs causing WiFi clients to show as wired once disconnected from WiFi network.
– [HW] Fix CVE-2019-5747.
– [HW] Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
– You may start to see EVT_AP_RestartProc events in the controller log. If you see these, please report if there is anything specifically in your setup that triggers the events. The processes restarting is not new, but the reporting of the restarting is, and we are using these reports to clean up these issues.
– Any US-XG-6POE upgrading from 4.0.2 or earlier will take a long time to upgrade. Don’t be surprised if your switch is unavailable for 5-10+ minutes as 4.0.3+ also updates the PoE firmware to improve PD compatibility.
– 1st gen UAPs may require extra steps when upgrading from firmware 4.0.3. You can try disabling all WLAN groups, and then running the upgrade. Devices that are seemingly «stuck» on 4.0.3 may require TFTP recovery to upgrade from that firmware.
– All supported 1st gen APs need to be on a minimum of 4.0.10 prior to upgrading to this firmware. Controller 5.10.3+ will force an upgrade to 4.0.10 prior to upgrading to this release (only if your device isn’t running 4.0.10 already).