Ubiquiti UAP-AC-IW Access Point Firmware 18.104.22.16825
Tipo de archivo: Firmware.
Sistema Operativo: AnyOS.
Nombre del archivo: BZ.qca956x.v22.214.171.12425.190801.1544.bin.
Bit: 32/64 Bit.
– [UAPG2/G3] Fix bug causing false dropped packets reported on the dashboard.
– [UAPG1/G3] Fix reported Ethernet negotiation.
– [UAPG2] Fix segfault during wireless adoption.
– [UAPG1] Fix wireless uplink loop issue.
– [UAPG1] Improve client STA connection stability when using wireless uplinks.
– [AC-Pro/EDU/M-Pro/AC-IW/IW-Pro] Fix Ethernet PHY behaviour.
– [AC-Pro/EDU/M-Pro/AC-IW/IW-Pro] Fix reported Ethernet negotiation.
– [HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG] Fix an issue where wireless uplink may fail to reconnect.
– [HD/SHD/XG/BaseStationXG] Fix segfault during wireless adoption.
– [UAP-XG/UWB-XG] Fix an issue with the uplink monitor which may cause it to erroneously take down all SSIDs.
– [UWB-XG] Remove bandsteering as it’s unsupported on this device.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Adjust block ACK log level to avoid log spam.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Change so downlink AP follows channel width of the uplink AP.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix broadcast/multicast Tx stuck issue which may cause high memory usage.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix inter-DVLAN broadcast and multicast traffic leaking (reported HERE and HERE).
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix issues with RF environment scan.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix VHT information element.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix Vietnam channel list.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Improve device boot time.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Stability improvements.
– [IW-HD] Fix DVLAN DHCP issue when Port VLAN is enabled.
– [IW-HD] Fix VLAN behaviour on device reboot (reported HERE).
– [IW-HD] Properly authenticate wired 802.1X clients on reboot/provision.
– [UAP] Add DNS latency tracking.
– [UAP] Add new event to identify STA disconnects.
– [UAP] Add support for Faroe Islands.
– [UAP] Allow 40MHz on 2.4GHz when country code set to Japan.
– [UAP] Fix a bug when SSH key added via config.properties instead of controller UI.
– [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix a bug where device may not reply to probe request frames.
– [UAP] Fix bug which may cause device to reboot after a provision.
– [UAP] Fix Fast Roaming support.
– [UAP] Fix guest portal fail to redirect on untagged subnet when device has a static IP.
– [UAP] Fix guest portal provisioning and add reporting for configuration issues.
– [UAP] Fix issue with Ring Chime Pro and PS4 when using ‘Auto-Optimize Network’ or ‘High-Performance Devices’.
– [UAP] Fix random error which will cause device to crash when running RF Environment scan.
– [UAP] Fix uplink monitor behaviour under heavy unicast load.
– [UAP] Fix wireless adoption backwards compatibility.
– [UAP] General improvements to Auto-Optimize Networks/High-Performance devices.
– [UAP] Improve CPU usage.
– [UAP] Improve wireless uplink stability.
– [UAP] Improve wireless uplink state change logic.
– [UAP] Increase 5GHz bias for wireless uplink on dual-band models.
– [US/US-POE/XG/USW-6POE] Add live link status update capability.
– [US/US-POE/XG/USW-6POE] Enable IPv6 support for management (reported HERE).
– [US-24-250W/500W] Fix erroneous PoE init failure message on fully functional devices.
– [USW] Align syslogd prefix format with other devices.
– [USW] Possible fix for a bug with DHCP snooping which may cause issues with DHCP.
– [US-16-XG] Fix 2.5Gbps speed report issue.
– [USW-6POE] Add 2.5Gbps speed support for SFP+ ports.
– [USW-6PoE] Fix false overload state causing PoE issues (reported HERE).
– [USW-6POE] Fix PoE auto-detect behaviour of 802.3bt ports.
– [USW-6POE] Improve 802.3bt port compatibility with dual-voltage devices (e.g UVC-G3-Dome).
– [USW-6POE] Improve reboot robustness.
– [USW-6POE] Improve SFP port autodetect robustness.
– [SEC] Security improvements.
– [HW] Improve L2 unadopted upgrade robustness.
– UAP, UAP-LR, UAP-IW, UAP-OD and UAP-OD5 cannot be downgraded from firmware 4.0.17+ to an earlier release.
– All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device’s date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can’t reach a NTP server).
– You may start to see EVT_AP_RestartProc events in the controller log. If you see these, please report if there is anything specifically in your setup that triggers the events. The processes restarting is not new, but the reporting of the restarting is, and we are using these reports to clean up these issues.
– US-XG-6POE upgrading from 4.0.2 or earlier will take a long time to upgrade. Don’t be surprised if your switch is unavailable for 5-10+ minutes as 4.0.3+ also updates the PoE firmware to improve PD compatibility.
– UIS-8-450W upgrading from 4.0.33 and earlier will have their PoE firmware upgraded automatically to improve PD compatibility. That process will take a few minutes. PoE will be unavailable during the upgrade process.
– 1st gen UAPs may require extra steps when upgrading from firmware 4.0.3. You can try disabling all WLAN groups, and then running the upgrade. Devices that are seemingly «stuck» on 4.0.3 may require TFTP recovery to upgrade from that firmware.
– All supported 1st gen APs need to be on a minimum of 4.0.10 prior to upgrading to this firmware. Controller 5.10.3+ will force an upgrade to 4.0.10 prior to upgrading to this release (only if your device isn’t running 4.0.10 already).