Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-LR Antenna Firmware 184.108.40.206912
Bit: 32/64 Bit.
– Fast Network Reconfiguration: network changes are applied much faster and do not disrupt the wireless link.
– Instant Frequency Change: switching frequency does not disrupt the wireless link. Feature requirements: airMAX AC >=v8.6.0, airMAX M >=v6.2.0-beta (for mixed setup), non-DFS target frequency.
– LEDs Night Mode setting to turn off all software controllable device LEDs. When enabled, LEDs will be turned off 10 minutes since power on.
– DFS algorithm improvements
– Updated frequency plan for Spain: extended UNII-3 up to 60MHz channel width, removed 5795-5815 MHz frequency range and revised TX power for UNIIâ€Œ-1 band
– Updated frequency plan for Costa Rica: added UNII-2 band support and extended all bands to support 80MHz channel width
– Updated frequency plan for Switzerland according to RIR0301-05: removed 5795-5815MHz
– Updated frequency plan for Czech Republic according to the ETSI EN 301 893 standard
– Updated frequency plan for Russia according to https://digital.gov.ru/ru/documents/4626/
– Upgrade miniUPnPd to v2.1 (fixes CVE-2019-12106, CVE-2019-12108, CVE-2019-12109). As part of these fixes miniUPnPd now requires WAN interface to have a public IP address.
– Security fix for UBNT Discovery: TCP scan on 10001 port could cause high CPU load.
– Improved Station connection to the AP by selecting AP with the strongest signal after Kick/Kick All and Reconnect actions
– Revised 2.4GHz frequency list for Licensed mode
– Fixed Licensed mode for Bullet AC & Bullet AC IP67
– Fix: Incorrect IP address displayed in UBNT Discovery response
– Fix: Device reboots instead of entering TFTP recovery if Reset button is released in less than 15 seconds
– Updated layout: Dashboard, Settings and Tools moved to sidebar menu
– Added E-LABEL under Regulatory on System page
– Country change setting in Wireless page
– Improved Firmware Update dialog to show the release notes
– Default wireless mode after reset to defaults is Station PTMP
– UNMS configuration moved from Services page to the top right near the logout button
– Removed „Auto“ from Center Frequency list – pending improvements in subsequent releases
– Frequency List improvements for Licensed mode: added frequency highlighting by country
– Disabled Map and Fresnel buttons if linked devices have no GPS or coordinates configured
– Restricted Minimum MTU value to 1280 Bytes if IPv6 is enabled
– Show UNMS status tooltip on mouse hover
– Fixed blank Web screen on Internet Explorer 11